WHY THIS BEST KETO WAFFLE RECIPE?
In order for one to appreciate this best keto Keto Waffle recipe ever for one’s health, one needs to understand why this recipe fits the Keto Diet of our Caveman Ancestors.
It is extremely healthy whether one is enjoying The Ketogenic Diet For Health And Health Longevity or otherwise
Practicing this recipe will provide one with a delicious Waffle for one’s health and healthy longevity.
HISTORY OF THE WAFFLE
Depending on the type of the Waffle iron there are many different types of Waffles that have been produced over time.
The ancient Greeks have been found to use the Waffle iron, where it took the form of two hinged plates at the end of long handles called Reins.
In 1620, Waffle-making made its way to America by way of the Dutch colonists.
There are many variations based on the type of Waffle iron and recipe used.
Waffles are now eaten throughout the world, particularly in Belgium, which has over a dozen regional varieties.
Today Waffles may be made fresh or simply heated after having been commercially precooked and frozen.
A KEY TOOL IN FOLLOWING THE THREE KETOGENIC RULES
As pointed out in both The Best Keto Diet Plan For Beginners as well as The Ketogenic Diet For Health and Healthy Longevity, all important posts, there are three essential rules one must follow to easily stay on the Keto lifestyle.
The three main rules for the Ketogenic Diet are:
1. “Never Go Hungry”,
2. “Do Not Eat If Not Hungry”, and
3. “Always have a few Ketogenic friendly foods readily available”, for if and when one gets hungry.
There is nothing better than a delicious Keto Waffle recipe that strongly addresses all rules and especially the third rule.
It is important to have such a great Keto food available that is very low Carb and which will quench one desire to eat while at the same time being very healthy.
Thus, having a much desired Keto Waffle making recipe readily available is very important because one will not succumb to an unhealthy non Ketogenic food just because one is hungry, tired of the same old stuff and does not have a Ketogenic friendly food readily available.
THE KEY BENEFITS OF THIS KETO WAFFLE RECIPE
The two key benefits of this Keto Diet Waffle recipe are twofold regarding not only for what it offers but also for what it does not offer.
- It offers one a deliciously satisfying, much-desired food that is great tasting, keto friendly and quick and easy to prepare, plus
- It does not offer one the high carbohydrate Waffle usually available, many of which are loaded with harmful trans-fats.
PRODUCTION OF THE BEST KETO QUICK AND EASY KETO
To proceed to make this Best Keto Waffle Recipe follow the information as below.
1. TOOLS NEEDED
A. WAFFLE IRON
Although there is a wide selection for Belgian waffle irons, the most outstanding one that one should GET and ADD TO CART Now is the Oster Belgian Waffle Maker, 8-Inch Round, Stainless Steel
The Oster Belgian Waffle Benefits:
There are waffles, and then there are Belgian waffles. Indulge in the experience of fresh, homemade Belgian waffles with deep pockets full of tasty toppings and syrup. This Oster Belgian waffle maker features an 8-inch plate that makes one large, perfectly cooked waffle in minutes.
Features of the Oster:
- Belgian waffle maker creates large, round waffles with deep pockets that hold plenty of toppings and syrup
- Waffle maker features an 8-inch nonstick plate that releases waffles easily and cleans quickly
- Adjustable temperature control lets you customize heat while cooking, for different types of finishes and batters
- Stainless steel housing offers added durability. Cord length: 27.5 inches, Watts: 1080W
- Safe-to-touch handle provides a firm grip and helps prevent burns
- Nonstick, easy-clean plates
B. SPATULA OR MIXER
For this Waffle recipe, one can use a spatula or a power mixer.
If a mixer is desired there are a number of choices.
However, the hand mixer of choice that one should get is the outstanding Hamilton Beach 62682RZ Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case, White, which one should GET and ADD TO CART Now so one can easily mix and whip with power, convenience, and comfort.
Whip up an airy meringue or decadent cake with the Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer. This versatile mixer is your go-to appliance for mixing, whisking and folding. A built-in bowl rest makes it easier to set the mixer down when adding ingredients. It also touts six speeds, including a burst function for additional power at any speed. The Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer is not just about performance – it’s also designed for easy storage. A convenient snap-on case keeps attachments together, so you don’t have to search for them each time.
About This Product:
C. TWO MIXING BOWLS
D. THREE SERVING PLATES
2. INGREDIENTS NEEDED
- 1/2 cup CarbQuik, 90% Fewer Carbs, Sugar-Free
- 2 eggs room temp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream (generous)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1//4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Stevia Sweet Drops, which is used to flavor water, yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, coffee, and much more with Zero calories and zero carbs and safe for diabetics
- Low Carb Sugar-Free Syrup, optional
3. PRODUCTION INSTRUCTIONS
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks into two bowls
- Beat the whites until stiff
- Place the sour cream and cream cheese into the egg yolk bowl
- Beat the egg yolks, sour cream, and cream cheese until smooth
- Into the egg yolk bowl slowly add melted butter with continuous mixing
- To the egg yolk bowl add sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, vanilla, and mix well
- To the egg yolk bowl add CarbQuick and mix
- To the egg yolk bowl slowly add heavy cream until a batter consistency is reached, up to 1/2 cup
- Into the egg yolk bowl fold in egg whites
- Preheat Waffle iron to only 50%
- Pour the batter into the Waffle iron
- Cook in the Waffle iron at 50% heat
- Often the Waffle will brown quickly and finish sooner than expected
- However, check the Waffle often to make sure it does not burn
- Cover with soft butter and serve with a favorite low carb syrup or topping.
This best Keto Waffle recipe provides three delicious and satisfying round Belgian Waffles.
Amazingly, the resultant Waffle serving delivers only 5 carbohydrates per Waffle, thus keeping one well within the Ketogenic Daily Diet percentage goals which are:
- Fats 80%
- Protein 15%
- Carbohydrates 5%
This delicious quick and easy Keto Waffel can be easily enjoyed by itself.
Every Caveman and Cavewoman can enjoy this treat with the peace of mind that one has not destroyed one’s state of ketosis and health with a large amount of unhealthy carbohydrates/sugars.
Every bite is health and longevity enhancing!
WHAT HAS ONE SACRIFICED?
In a word, “nothing” is sacrificed!
Note that one’s hormonal response to carbs/sugars will ensure that one’s belly fat enjoys and eats a non-Keto ordinary treat.
Because harmful high carbohydrate snacks are notorious for causing a huge belly fat protecting response, one is NOT subjected to this bad effect.
One’s belly will steal one’s high carb ordinary treat as explained in “How To Amazingly Lose Belly Fat With No Hunger”.
This is why obese people get hungry even though they have a belly full of calories that they cannot use for energy.
One’s hormonal response to carbs/sugar drives fat into the body and prevents the body from releasing it for one’s energy supply.
Further, this is why ordinary treats are equated with gaining weight and causing a fat belly increase.
BEAUTY OF THIS QUICK AND EASY KETO RECIPE
This best keto Waffle recipe that is quick and very easy provides a recipe that fits the Keto diet and is extremely healthy for one’s health and healthy longevity, whether one is enjoying The Best Keto Diet Plan for Beginners or otherwise.
This recipe delivers to one a delicious Waffle with nothing being sacrificed and with no exposure to the unhealthy carbs and trans fats.
Plus also DISCOVER: What Are The Amazing Benefits Of Colloidal Silver?
This is not Medical Advice. Nothing herein this article should be considered or used as any personal medical advice, and one should always consult with one’s personal Doctor before making any changes in one’s diet, routine or following any information given, suggested or provided herein. No Statements herein are approved by the FDA.
COMMENTS, CONCERNS, AND QUESTIONS PLEASE
Also, what additional topics or subjects would you like to have covered in a future post?
Please advise any comments and/or questions you have regarding this post and/or site.
Plus, via e-Mail, you can receive FREE HEALTH CARE CONSULTATION for your concerns/questions.
Ted, Founder of this Keto-Longevity.com Site
e-Mail: Ted <Keto.Longevity@gmail.com>
Your e-Mail will be answered in a prompt manner.
Twitter: Ted at Twitter