WHY CAVEMAN KETO SHRIMP PASTA?
For a Caveman to understand this best Keto Shrimp recipe, it is important for one to understand the ingredients, how made and the low number of carbohydrates per delicious serving whether one is enjoying The Best Keto Diet Plan for Beginners or otherwise.
This is because an ordinary Shrimp pasta recipe is loaded with high carbs and delivers a shocking amount of carbohydrates per meal.
WHAT IS CAVEMAN SHRIMP PASTA?
Enter The Caveman’s Shrimp Pasta which is a deliciously satisfying meal very low in Carbs.
Note the average non Caveman has no knowledge that he can enjoy Shrimp pasta and still stay in ketosis.
Keto Shrimp Pasta is a great meal that is very low in high glycemic carbs.
However, the Keto Caveman elects not to go down the high carb route and remains on the Ketogenic diet, as did his DNA ancestors, for hundreds of thousands of years.
This Caveman Keto Shrimp has less than 24 carbs of which 3 carbs are from good fiber.
Thus, one only get 21 net carbs per delicious meal.
This is in comparison to an ordinary Shrimp Pasta that has at least 81 carbs per serving.
WHAT ARE SHRIMP?
Shrimp can be studied in detail by visiting this noted Wikipedia, regarding Shrimp Site.
However, in short, Shrimp is a term used to refer to some decapod crustaceans.
“Shrimp” is a broad term in that the exact animals covered can vary.
Shrimp may cover any of the groups with elongated bodies and a primarily swimming mode of locomotion.
These are most commonly Caridea and Dendrobranchiata.
Shrimp are very widespread and abundant, and one should figure that one pound of Shrimp delivers only a very small amount of carbohydrates.
Note that all Zucchini is a squash but not all Squash is Zucchini.
Squash originated in the Americas.
Zucchini was developed in Italy and was introduced back to the US by Italian immigrants so the term zucchini is used.
Thus, Zucchini is just referred to as green summer squash to differentiate them from the Standard Squash which is referred to as yellow summer squash.
Moreover, both of the above are about the same size and are often used interchangeably.
PRODUCTION OF CAVEMAN KETO SHRIMP RECIPE
1. ROCKET SCIENCE HARDWARE NEEDED
- Baking dish
- Large pot for boiling
- One Mixing dish
- Two serving dishes
- Spiralizer: YES, I want to get the Brieftons 7-Blade Spiralizer now for my kitchen!, then one should ADD TO CART the BRIEFTONS 7-BLADE SPIRALIZER: Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free, With Container, Ltd. Blade Caddy & 4 Recipe e-books.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BRIEFTONS 7-BLADE SPIRALIZER:
- BEST RATED, LATEST 2018 DESIGN with SUPERIOR VALUE: Don’t waste your hard earned money on other old & weak designs. Our All New Improved Brieftons Spiralizer is GUARANTEED to be markedly stronger than any of the others on the market. You get a complete spiralizing bundle with 7 interchangeable blades, caddy for safe blade storage, catch container & keep-fresh lid, printed user manual, online guide with our demo videos & 4 exclusive Brieftons Ebooks with delicious recipes you can make today!
- STRONGEST YET & QUALITY ABOVE ALL: No expense was spared in making this the best quality spiralizer | 7 LABELED BLADES: Made of Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel to ensure they will always stay ultra sharp | SUPERSIZED FOOLPROOF SUCTION PAD: Stays firmly locked to countertops for HOURS | PLASTIC PARTS: Made of 100% BPA-free, reinforced ABS, strong enough to withstand even the hardest veggies e.g. butternut squash, sweet potatoes, beets | Designed to be dead easy to use, clean & store.
- GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY: ✅ 7 blades to make a wide variety of cuts e.g. 2mm angel-hair noodle, 3mm spaghetti, 5mm fettuccine, 12mm pappardelle, ribbons, wavy crinkle chips, true-sized 4mm x 5.5mm curly fries ✅ Catch container & keep-fresh lid – no mess & keep veggie noodles fresh for longer ✅ Supersized, foolproof suction pad with easy ON/OFF lever for steadfast operation ✅ Extra caddy for safe blade storage – no more loose blades ✅ Innovative design to store it all neatly as a single unit!
- OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF HEALTHY EATING: Use recipe ideas from your accompanied Ebooks to start making healthy & tasty gourmet meals your whole family will love! It’s the quickest way for you to replace carb/calorie loaded meals with numerous healthy veggie dishes, saving you valuable time, money & improving your health all the while, even if you are on a diet (raw, vegan, low carb, gluten-free, no wheat, Paleo) | A PERFECT GIFT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: What can be better than this gift of health?
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: You are covered by our lifetime no-hassle replacement policy. We are the trusted spiralizer brand with thousands of happy customers, and we want you to have absolute peace of mind when you order today! JOIN our RAVING FAN club: Our product has been seen on Cooks Illustrated, Food & Wine, the Food Network, The Telegraph, national magazines and newspapers, as well as put to the test and thoroughly loved by countless satisfied Amazon customers.
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AT SITE
2. ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR KETO SHRIME RECIPE PASTA
- 8 oz of peeled shrimp
- 1 lemon zest (or, if with knife then chopped up)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 2 clover of minced garlic
- Fresh ground pepper per individual taste
- 1.5 lb of Zucchini, OR
- 3/4 lb of Zucchini plus 3/4 lb Yellow Summer Squash
3. DETAILED COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
- In pot with Salted boiling water add the shrimp
- Cook the shrimp until all are pink
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In baking dish place all the above-listed ingredients except the cooked Shrimp, and the Zucchini
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven
- Bake for 10 minutes, but be sure to stir thoroughly after the first 5 minutes
- In the large pot bring the water to a boil
- place the Zucchini and/or Summer Squash in the boiling water
- Cook the Zucchini and/or Zucchini with summer Squash until al dente and then drain well
- In a large serving dish place: Cooked Shrimp, Baking dish ingredients and Cooked Zucchini and/or Yellow Summer Squash
- Mix ingredients in the large serving dish, and
- Place well-mixed ingredients from the serving dish into two individual plates for eating.
Enjoy and eat the Caveman Shrimp Shrimp Pasta meal with the peace of mind that one has not destroyed one’s state of ketosis.
And with the knowledge that the Keto Shrimp is a very healthy meal.
Every bite is health enhancing!
WHAT HAS ONE SACRIFICED?
In a word, “nothing” is sacrificed!
Because harmful high carbohydrate meals are notorious for causing a huge Insulin Response one is not subjected to this bad effect.
An Insulin Response will insure that one’s belly fat enjoys and eats one’s non keto shrimp meal.
Due to the power of the hormone Insulin, one’s belly will steal one’s high carb regular pasta meal as explained in “Lose Belly Fat Without Ever Being Hungry”.
Insulin is why fat people get hungry even though they have a belly full of calories that they cannot use for energy.
Insulin drives fat into the body and prevents the body from releasing it for energy.
Further, this is why ordinary pasta meals are equated with gaining weight and causing a fat belly.
BEAUTY OF THE CAVEMAN KETO SHRIMP PASTA
The beauty of this Caveman Keto Shrimp recipe is twofold:
Firstly, it allows one to enjoy the pleasure of eating shrimp pasta while obtaining the health benefits of its contents.
And secondly, it demonstrates that sacrifices made by one on The Ketogenic Diet for Healthy Longevity are not necessary, as they can be offset by equally pleasurable healthy products such as this keto shrimp pasta..
This is not Medical Advice. Nothing herein this article should be considered or used as any personal medical advice, and one should always consult with one’s personal Doctor before making any changes in one’s diet, routine or following any information given, suggested or provided herein. No statements herein have been approved by the FDA.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Please advise below any comments and/or questions you have regarding this post.
Also, what additional topics or subjects would you like to have covered in a future post?
Ted, Founder of this Keto-Longevity.com site
Twitter: Ted at Twitter