WHAT IS CAYENNE?
Cayenne, which is a type of Capsicum annuuum, is an amazing many faceted super herb as it has both huge medical Cayenne Pepper health benefits as well as culinary attributes.
Since Cayenne is a Super Herb, it is very important for one to consider Cayenne Pepper Health benefits if on The Ketogenic Diet For Beginners or otherwise.
As Hipprocrates said, “Your food shall be your medicine and your medicine shall be your food”.
A Herb is defined as a plant with savory or aromatic properties that are used for flavoring and garnishing food, in medicine, or as fragrances.
Herbs have a variety of uses including culinary, medicinal, and, in some cases, spiritual.
The Cayenne Pepper is a moderately hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes.
Most varieties are generally rated at 30,000 to 50,000 Scoville Units.
The Scoville scale is a measure of the ‘hotness’ of a Chilli pepper or anything derived from Chilli peppers.
Cayenne is used in cooking spicy dishes, as either a powder or in its whole form. Plus, it is also used as a herbal supplement.
This post will focus on the use of the Cayuenne Pepper Health Benefits as a supplement because for Health and Longevity purposes it is a Super Herb.
HISTORY AND USAGE OF THE CAYENNE PEPPER
Cayenne Pepper also known as Capsicum has been known to the natives of the tropical Americas for thousands of years.
It was first introduced to Europe by Christopher Columbus as Guinea Pepper.
It was originally used by Native Americans that were located south of the Mexican boarder as early as 700 B.C. and used by the Aztec royalty.
Dr. Gerard referred to Capsicum as extremely hot and dry in 1597 and prescribed it to those with skin and throat infections.
Capsicum is assumed to be derived from the Greek word “kapto”, which means to bite.
Though technically a berry, Columbus compared its hot taste sensation with that of black pepper.
It was used by doctors of the 1800s to counteract rheumatism, arthritis, depression, and chills. And as a potent and safe natural stimulant.
Further, it was believed to be able to treat a large array of diseases including tumors, toothaches, fevers, and respiratory conditions.
Dr. John Stevens introduced it to England in 1804 when it became the catalyst component in many herbal blends. Additionally, herbal and medical practitioners used Capsicum in order to fight infection and sustain the natural heat that the body produces.
Capsicum became very well known in American dispensaries and pharmacies in 1943.
Then The Dispensary of the United States recorded Capsicum to be a powerful local stimulant that produces a sense of heat in the stomach and a general glow over the whole body when it is swallowed.
Cayenne does all of its effects without having a narcotic effect.
Physicians in the twentieth-century have recognized the medicinal value of Capsicum.
The recognition of Cayenne as having medical value, caused this super herb to find its way to The American Illustrated Medical Dictionary, the Merck Manual and Materia Medica, where it is named as a local stimulant, counter-irritant, gastric stimulant, and diaphoretic.
Mexican Indians today use Capsicum as an intestinal disinfectant and protector against contaminated food, and additionally, to treat fevers.
Cayene is still widely used in Mexico and Latin American countries, which was its original home.
Today, Indians usually eat it both in the morning and evening just as they did 2,000 years ago.
This pepper is also a wonderful source of essential vitamins in one’s diet.
Cayenne is today, a source of health and vitality in many countries throughout the world.
WHY IS CAYENNE IMPORTANT AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
At present, scientists are currently taking notice and looking at Cayenne with a new respect and interest.
Cayenne can be set apart from powerful pharmaceutical stimulants and pain killers because it possesses the potency without the delirious side effects!
Currently undergoing a large variety of studies, Capsicum has emerged with an impressive list of actions.
Apart from the culinary uses, there are a large number of medical uses that are emerging for Cayenne.
Some of the positive evidence-based medicinal properties of Cayenne Pepper are, but not limited to, the following:
– Reducing Heart Attacks
– Stopping Heart Attacks in progress. Note: It is reported that, if one is experiencing a heart attack, that two Cayenne capsules opened and placed under the tong will stop the heart attack immediately. Alternatively to using capsules, if one has such a concern, one might want to consider buying and keeping Dr. Christopher’s Formulas Cayenne Pepper 40,000 iu, 2 Ounce Liquid Drops close at hand.
– Increasing Immune System
– Reducing risk of Cancer-
– Its antifungal properties
– Its anti-irritant properties
– Its anti-allergen properties
– Reducing Angina
– Reducing blood clots due to fibrinolytic activity
– Reducing strokes
– Stimulating the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production and gastric juices
– Reducing intestinal gas
– Treating heartburn
– Equalizing blood pressure instantly to normal levels throughout the body
– Stabilizing the pulse
– Stopping hemorrhaging
– Speeding up wound healing
– Regulating elimination
– Causing weight loss
– Suppressing appetite
– Acting as Anti-Bacterial Agent which fights infections
– Boosting metabolism
– Losing weight
– Burning excess fat, which what is keto is about
– Treating migraine headache
– Relieving pain and tenderness from osteoarthritis, joint pain arthritis, pain after surgery, leg pain from diabetic neuropathy and even back pain.
– Healing ulcers
– Acting as a Prostate cancer fighter reduces Prostate cancer, causes cell death or apoptosis in several cancer cell lines.
– Promoting Health and Longevity
– Clearing sore throats in a gargle
– Benefiting skin health
– Reducing acne
– Reliving joint and muscle pain
– Having an Anti-inflammatory effect
– Supporting detoxification, which helps the liver and gall bladder to get rid of harmful toxins in the body
– Being effective against Anorexia
– Being effective against vascular problems
– Being effective against liver congestion
– Protecting teeth from rotting
– Stimulating and protects the gums
– Enhancing Gut health
– Sothing abdominal discomfort
– Protecting the stomach from aspirin or other over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers.
– Reversing Atherosclerosis (clogged arteries)
– Improving Diabetes
– Reducing Insulin levels
– Reducing high glucose levels
– Relieving Psoriasis
– Curing Rhinitis
– Reducing Oral Mucositis, which is a common side effect of chemotherapy or radiation,
– Causing Cancer suppression: In 2005, researchers at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School discovered that Cayenne has anti-cancer properties. They found that Cayenne induces programmed cancer cell death, Apoptosis, without affecting healthy cells!
– Raising a Chemotherapy replacement consideration question, suggesting that maybe inexpensive Cayenne Powder should be included as part of a natural cancer curing protocol while ignoring chemo completely. This makes sense, since cancer is a metabolic disease caused by a weakened immune system. Cayenne greatly improves one’s immune system.
– Providing even Personal Protection from outside bodily harm from humans and/or animals with the Cayenne based SABRE 3-IN-1 Pepper Spray.
One should buy and routinely take Cayenne Pepper pills, since Cayenne Pepper pills benefits and resultant supplementation benefits are huge, as enumerated above.
The Cayenne Pepper health benefits for one’s Healthy Longevity are undisputed.
Dosage: Take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times daily, preferably with meals.
WHAT ARE CAYENNE PEPPER SIDE EFFECTS?
The Cayenne Pepper side effects from supplementation are minimal.
Its side effects can include stomach irritation and upset, sweating, flushing, and runny nose. Therefore, It should be taken with meals and not on an empty stomach.
THE OUTSTANDING HEALTH AND LONGEVITY CAYENNE ADVANTAGE
Cayenne Pepper health benefits are unsurpassed since it can enhance one’s Health and Longevity, especially if one is following the Ketogenic Diet For Health And Longevity Life Style.
The Cayenne Pepper, unlike anything else, stimulates every cell and system of one’s body, and it is the purest and most certain stimulant known to man.
This is not Medical Advice. Nothing herein this article should be considered or used as any personal medical advice, and one should always consult with one’s personal Doctor before making any changes in one’s diet, routine or following any information given, suggested or provided herein. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nothing herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS PLEASE
Please advise below any comments and/or questions you have regarding this post.
Also, what additional topics or subjects would you like to have covered in a future post?
Ted, Founder of This Site