WHY CAVEMAN PIZZA?
Pizza is an universally sought after food and this Caveman Best Keto Pizza Recipe is now available. Many are longing for ordinary Pizza and doing without it for health reasons.
But, Caveman Pizza is a healthy alternative to unhealthy Pizza. It allows one to enjoy The Ketogenic Diet For Health And Longevity.
No longer does one have to struggle without one of the pleasures of life.
By breaking away from sugar and carbohydrate addiction and embracing Caveman Keto Diet Pizza, one can in fact enjoy these desired pleasures while in fact improving one’s health and losing weight at the same time.
WHAT IS CAVEMAN PIZZA?
Caveman Pizza, made with this the best Keto Pizza recipe, is a no holds barred pizza as it makes no compromises. It opens up the door for one to go with the type of pizza they like with a great healthy crust and one’s choice of a world of delicious toppings.
One does not have to count calories or weigh slices of pizza.
One can have as many slices of Keto diet pizza as one wants.
One will know that with each bite one is eating healthy, nutritiously and living the Keto-Longevity life style.
One should relish in knowing that by staying on the Ketogenic Diet one is continuing to lose weight, nurture his Gut and decrease inflammation, all while enjoying the pizza of one’s dreams.
Plus, Caveman Keto diet Pizza makes a great addition to one’s “Ketogenic Diet, Recipes, Foods And Supplements For Beginners” play book.
1, Rocket Science Hardware Needed
-Bowl to grate into
-Bowl for mixing
-Stove that can maintain 450F
-Plate to Place Pizza on
-Pizza cutter or cutting knife
2. Essential Ingredients for a Dream Pizza
-Cauliflower, enough for 2 cups grated by hand
Note that Cauliflour is the foundation on which one builds the pizza of one’s dreams.
Cauliflower has a plethera of benefits such as:
-It keeps one’s bones healthy
-Contains vitamin C
-Helps with collagen production
-Contains vitamin K
-It helps with detoxification
-It aids in reducing high blood pressure
-It strengthens one’s immune system
-It helps reduce the risk of cancer
– Mozzarella Cheese, 2.5 cups shaved, organic preferred but not required
– Eggs two, organic preferred but not necessary.
– Pizza Sauce or Pasta Sauce without any sugar or high fructose corn syrup! 1/4 cup
– Salt is not needed as it is in the Mozzarella.
3. Enlist Your Own Toppings
-Avocados, for Health
-Olives, green and black
-Plus anything else, as long it conforms to the Ketogenic Diet Life Style
DETAILED COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Making The Crust
– Preheat oven to 450F/232C.
– Position mixing bowl,
– Grate cauliflower into grating bowl,
– Place the grated cauliflower into a medium heated frying pan for a short time so as to remove almost all of the moisture,
– Next take two cups of the dried cauliflower and place it in the mixing bowl,
– Add 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese to the same mixing bowl,
– Beat 2 eggs and then add them to the same bowl ,
– Mix the above three items that are in the bowl thoroughly,
– Place parchment paper over the pizza pan,
– Trim parchment paper with scissors around the edge to fit the pizza pan,
– Place the mixing bowl ingredients onto the center of parchment paper that is on top of pizza pan,
– With clean hands, start at the center of the pizza pan, equally flatten by patting and pressing from the center the mixed crust ingredients which are on the parchment paper,
– Work the crust mixture from the center to the edge of the parchment paper but not outside the parchment paper,
– Make a crust of equal thickness, but, do not make the crust too thin or too thick. Further, it is best to build the crust up around the edges so the edges will not burn and have a professional look,
– Place the pizza pan with crust in the 450F preheated oven for 15 minutes,
– It will turn to a honey color,
– Do not microwave, as it destroys nutrient values,
– Let the crust cool down somewhat,
2. Adding The Toppings Of Choice
– Place pizza sauce on the center of the cooked crust.
– Do not overdo. Use about 1/4 cup,
– Spread to the built up edges,
– Sprinkle Mozzarella on top,
– Proceed to add personal items to make a pizza of one’s dream using suggested optional items from above,
– Note that meat items need to be precooked prior to adding to pizza before the pizza is placed in oven,
– Finally, top the pizza with some more Mozzarella cheese.
– Place the final pizza in a 450F/232C oven until the cheese last added on top is melted
– Take out of oven, and
– Slice with a pizza cutter or appropriate knife
Enjoy and eat as much Caveman Pizza as one wants with the peace of mind that one cannot eat too much. One’s Caveman Pizza is a very healthy pizza.
Every bite is health enhancing!
WHAT HAS ONE SACRIFICED?
In a word, “nothing” is sacrificed!
With the Caveman Pizza from this best Keto Pizza recipe, one is not subjecting one’s self to the harmful products of bread, sugar, corn syrup, baking powder and yeast.
These harmful products are notorious for causing a huge Insulin Response.
The Insulin Response will insure that one’s belly fat enjoys and eats one’s pizza.
Due to the power of the hormone Insulin, one’s belly will steal one’s high carb pizza meal as explained in “Lose Belly Fat Without Ever Being Hungry”.
Insulin is why fat people get hungry even though they have a belly full of calories that they cannot use for energy.
Insulin drives fat into the body and prevents the body from releasing it for energy.
Further, this is why regular pizza is equated with gaining weight and causing a fat belly.
BEAUTY OF CAVEMAN PIZZA
The beauty of this Caveman’s best Keto Pizza, made with this the best Keto Pizza recipe for Caveman Keto diet pizza, is twofold.
Firstly, it allows one to enjoy the pleasure of eating pizza while obtaining the health benefits of its contents.
And secondly, it demonstrates that sacrifices made by one on the Ketogenic Diet are not necessary, as they can be offset by equally pleasurable healthy products such as Caveman Pizza.
This is not Medical Advice. Nothing herein this article should be considered or used as any personal medical advice, and one should always consult with one’s personal Doctor before making any changes in one’s diet, routine or following any information given, suggested or provided herein. No statements provided herein are FDA approved.
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS PLEASE
Please advise below any comments and/or questions you have regarding this post.
Also, what additional topics or subjects would you like to have covered in a future post?
Ted, Founder of this site