WHY CAVEMAN NIBBLE SNACKS WITH KETO GUACAMOLE
Healthy Nibbles, defined as small items of savory food, are quick Keto snacks must have for any diet.
One needs to have knowledge of how to make Caveman Nibbles, in order to feel that nothing has been sacrificed when snacking wthin The Ketogenic Diet for Healthy Longevity or otherwise.
One must be able to enjoy such without having to surrender to Junk snacks.
If one does not have healthy snacks to turn to, the other side of the coin is that one is left with eating just ordinary stuff, which is very bad for one as explained below.
WHAT ARE CAVEMAN NIBBLE SNACKS
Quick Keto snacks recipes are something that need to be added to every Caveman’s Keto arsenal.
For instance, to survive the extended Football season there is nothing better or faster than Keto Nibblets with a generous dip of guacamole.
This provides great comfort especially for the plethora of Sunday football games.
Fortunately, these games start after 12 noon so such a great Keto snack will not interrupt a Caveman’s Intermittent Fasting routine.
THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF ORDINARY JUNK SNACKS
The standard Junk snack products that most are left to choose from provide many harmful consequences.
Some of the main harmful consequences that one is faced with are:
1. Poor Nutritional Value
One of the primary reasons one eats is for nourishment.
Junk snacks provide very little nourishment while at the same time providing many negative health side effects.
In the production of Junk foods, most of the fiber and protein is removed.
2. Fluctuating Blood-Sugar levels
Due to the fact that while Junk snacks are low in fiber and protein, both of which slow digestion, they are absorbed very quickly into one’s system.
Such quick absorption leads to one’s blood sugar rising and then falling very quickly, which causes a Hunger Spike and a craving for more food.
This has destroyed one’s body’s ability to run smoothly and consistently on the food already consumed.
3. Increased Risk of Type-2 Diabetes
A quick blood glucose spike causes a quick spike in the Hormone Insulin.
This leads to Insulin Resistance.
Insulin Resistance has many very bad side effects, including leading to an increased risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
Additionally, the resultant effect of Insulin Resistance blocks one from being able to use one’s fat, including belly fat, for energy since the purpose of the hormone Insulin is to drive glucose into one’s cells.
Please visit The Insulin Resistance Keto Treatment for more on the harmful effects of Insulin Resistance.
4. Weight Gain
Regular Junk snacks increase the sugar/glucose in one’s blood. This happens in conjunction with an increase in the hormone Insulin. This then results in fat being increased in the body, including one’s belly fat, to be stored for future energy.
The result of the fat being driven into the body results in low blood sugar and a resultant increase in one’s craving for more blood glucose and thus more food. This just perpetuates the food craving eating cycle. The cycle thus proceeds to one eating more, and storing more fat which then leads to one eating more and storing more fat.
5. Symptoms of Depression
There is a strong link between carbohydrate ingestion and depression as a result of the effect of carbohydrate ingestion.
Such spikes put one on a roller coaster hunger and food consumption ride.
These up and down fluctuations lead to depression, fatigue and above all, serious health and longevity problems.
Carbohydrate induced depression will probably increase if the Caveman’s favorite football team gets hammered, taking into account the point spread.
6. *Cancer Friendly
Junk snack consumption is Cancer friendly since Cancer cells require glucose for energy to survive. Cancer cannot survive on the Ketogenic Diet which one can confirm and control with Ketogenic Testing!
This is clearly pointed out by Dr. Mike in his presentation regarding “The Ketogenic Diet and Cancer” and Dr. Warburg’s Nobel Prize for discovering such.
7. *Increased Heart and Stroke risks
High Glucose levels, which are produced by the consumption of ordinary snack foods, are also correlated with increased heart and stoke risks.
High glucose causes changes that lead to a hardening of the blood vessels, which is what doctors call Atherosclerosis, a major contributor to heart attacks and strokes.
PRODUCTION OF CAVEMAN NIBBLE SNACKS
1. High Tech Hardware Needed
– One large microwave safe bowl
– One Large bowl
– Dish cloth
– Mixing spoon
– Serving plate
– One Snacking Caveman
2. Essential Ingredients
– 2 Cups of Cauliflower heads
– 1 Cup cheddar cheese
– 1 Egg
– 1/4 tsp Qregano
– 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
– 1/4 tsp Healthy salt
– 1/4 tsp pepper
3. Detailed Production Instructions
– Pre heat oven to 380F/193C
– Place the cauliflower florets in microwave safe bowl
– Cover with plastic wrap so it steams
– Microwave for 8 minutes or until cauliflower is tender
– Place cauliflower from microwave into food processor and pulse until Cauliflower looks like rice.
– Place cauliflower in a clean dish cloth
– Squeeze dish cloth with cauliflower in it to extract as much water as possible
– Place cauliflower in a large bowl
– Add the following to same bowl:
– cheddar cheese
– Mix with a spoon until complete
– Place muffin liners in muffin pan
– Fill liners with the mixture, using a spoon
– Place just filled pan into preheated oven for about 15 minutes such that the muffin edges are golden and their middle is firm and not soft.
– Let cool
– Place on serving plate along with below Guacamole dip
– Deliver to salivating Caveman with Guacamole Dip without blocking Caveman’s TV view, regardless of which type of football is being watched.
GUACAMOLE DIP PRODUCTION
1. Space Age Hardware Needed
– Large spoon
– Large bowl
– Serving bowl
– Cutting board
2. Essential Ingredients for the Guacamole Dip
– 2 Avocados
– 6 Grape tomatoes
– 1/4 Cup dried red onions
– 1 Juiced lime
– 1 Garlic clove
– 1 tbsp Olive oil
– 1/4 tsp of salt
– 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
– 1/8 tsp black pepper
3. Detailed Production Instructions
– Peel and pit the avocados
– Mash the avocados in a mixing bowl
– Dice the grape tomatoes and red onions being sure to dice them evenly
– Add the diced tomatoes and onions to the avocado
– Add the olive oil
– Squeeze the garlic clove into the mixture using a garlic press
– Mix well
– Add the lime juice and cilantro
– Mix well again
– Season with salt, pepper and the crushed red pepper
– Mix for final time
– Place Guacamole mixture into dipping bowl for happy Caveman.
CAVEMAN EATING INSTRUCTIONS
One should proceed to eat the Caveman Keto Snacks knowing that nothing has been sacrificed while also living and enjoying one’s Best Keto Diet Plan For Beginners.
Further, one will enjoy every bite, which is Keto friendly, without any regrets.
One will look forward to knowing quick snacks can be available at any time needed.
WHAT HAS BEEN GAINED
One has regained the ability to sit around, and enjoy, to one’s heart’s content delicious Keto Nibbles, without disrupting one’s Ketogenic Diet.
The Caveman will be consuming less than 1gram of carbohydrate per four nibblets based on a 24 cup muffin pan, plus half of the carbs are good fiber.
BEAUTY OF CAVEMAN SNACK Nibbles
The beauty of the Caveman Keto Nibbles is that one has at one’s option a totally Keto friendly snack to rely on and it fits well into The Ketogenic Diet Plan For Beginners Life Style.
One is not tempted to go to grab the proverbial Junk snack which will sabotage one’s Keto diet and prove very damaging to one’s Health and Longevity.
This is not Medical Advice. Nothing herein this article should be considered or used as any personal medical advice, and one should always consult with one’s personal Doctor before making any changes in one’s diet, routine or following any information given, suggested or provided herein. No statements provided herein are FDA approved.
Please advise below any comments and/or questions you have regarding this post.
Also, what additional topics or subjects would you like to have covered in a future post?
Ted, Founder of this Keto-Longevity.com site
Twitter: Ted at Twitter