WHY THE KETO CHICKEN ALFREDO?
In order for one to appreciate this quick and easy homemade Chicken Alfredo recipe, one needs to understand why this recipe fits the Keto Diet of our Caveman Ancestors and is extremely healthy whether one is enjoying The Ketogenic Diet For Healthy Longevity or otherwise.
Following this recipe will provide one for a delicious meal and also for refrigerator storage for future enjoyment.
WHY ENJOY THE DIET OF OUR ANCESTORS
One of the main factors for one’s health and longevity is one’s diet which brings us to discussing the Ketogenic Diet also better referred to as the Ketogenic Lifestyle, as one should consider adopting it for life or one will revert to a Yo-Yo syndrome.
This is the diet of our Cavemen and Cavewomen ancestors.
For many hundreds of thousands of years our Cavemen and Cavewomen ancestors, whose DNA we inherited, hunted and lived on prey consisting of saturated fat and protein.
These ancestors of ours were very lean, fast and strong and absent of the many diseases that plague the population today.
Just try to picture a fat/obese couch potato of today on the hunt with a spear trying to catch an antelope or deer.
These Cavemen and Cavewomen did not get up in the morning and have Breakfast of Champions with sugar and milk and Pop Tarts.
The Ketogenic Diet is merely reverting to our ancestors’ diet of good healthy fats and protein while greatly reducing refined sugars and other carbohydrates!
The desired targeted ideal Ketogenic percentage for fats, protein, and carbohydrates is 80% good fats, 15% protein and 5% carbohydrates.
It is especially important to note that too much protein causes an unwanted insulin/glucose response.
So one should not have more than about 6 ounces of meat per meal while on the Ketogenic diet.
For more detailed information on the Ketogenic Diet itself, please refer to the key Best Ketogenic Recipes, Foods And Supplements For Beginners post.
HISTORY OF ALFREDO SAUCE
In the year 1914, a man named Alfredo di Lelio was striving to make something to please his pregnant wife.
Alfredo proceeded to develop a sauce comprised of parmesan cheese and butter to be poured over some fettuccine.
Later in Italy, Alfredo opened a restaurant that served his much-desired fettuccine alfredo dish invention.
OBEYING THE THREE KETOGENIC RULES
As pointed out in both The Best Keto Diet Plan For Beginners as well as The Ketogenic Diet For Healthy Longevity, posts there are three essential rules one must follow to easily stay on the Keto lifestyle.
The three main rules for the Ketogenic Diet are:
1. “Never Go Hungry”,
2. “Do Not Eat If Not Hungry”, and
3. “Always have a few Ketogenic friendly foods readily available”, for if and when one gets hungry.
This Chicken Alfredo recipe strongly addresses all rules and especially the third rule in that it is important to have a great snack available that is very low Carb and which will quench a hunger incident while at the same time being very healthy.
Thus, having this Alfredo Chicken readily available is very important because one will not go to an unhealthy non Ketogenic food just because one is hungry and does not have a Ketogenic friendly food or snack readily available.
THE KEY BENEFITS OF THIS ALFREDO CHICKEN RECIPE
The two key benefits of this recipe are twofold regarding not only for what it offers but for what it does not offer.
- It offers one a delicious Alfredo Chicken meal that is delicious, keto friendly and quick and easy to prepare, and
- It does not offer one the high carbohydrate pasta usually offered with standard Alfredo Chicken.
PRODUCTION OF THE BEST KETO QUICK AND EASY ALFREDO CHICKEN
1. CAVEWOMAN’S TOOLS NEEDED
– Deep Frying Pan With Cover
For one that does not have such Deep Frying, Pan one can choose from a SELECTION of DEEP FRYING PANS, or one can get and ADD TO CART the best selling highest rated Cuisinart 635-24 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 3-Quart/12-Cup CHEF’S PAN with COVER.
This Best Sellin Cuisinart deep fryer comes with the following outstanding features:
- Hard anodized exterior
- Unsurpassed heat distribution
- Cool grip handle
- Drip-free pouring
- Tempered glass cover
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results
- Boiling Pot
– Deep Frying Thermometer
For the testing of the frying medium, one can use the following Meat Thermometer which covers the temperature range necessary for both oil and meat temperatures.
The Meat thermometer, which is the best selling meat thermometer that one should ADD TO CART and grab, is the ThermoPro TP03A Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer Kitchen Cooking Food Candy Thermometer for Oil Deep Fry BBQ Grill Smoker Thermometer, with the following features:
- Instant Reading Thermometer features 3.9″ food grade stainless steel probe gets temp readout within 4-7 seconds with a high precision sensor
- Cooking Thermometer with a temp range of -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C), accurate to ±0.9°F; Perfect for indoor-outdoor cooking, grilling, BBQ and so on
- Kitchen Thermometer with foldable probe design folds away easily and locks into base for portability; Magnetic back and hook allows for convenient storage.
- It will turn off if readout stays on for 10 minutes; Powered by AAA battery (included); Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- Register your product after purchase and receive extended 3 years warranty with ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, customer service at 877-515-77972.
– Serving bowl
2. INGREDIENTS NEEDED
- 25 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 5 bacon strips, diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1½ oz.butter
- 4 oz fresh broccoli
- 4 oz. fresh spinach
- 20 oz. fresh cauliflower
- 3½ oz.grated parmesan cheese
3. PRODUCTION INSTRUCTIONS
A. Preparing The Vegetables
- Slice the broccoli into bite-size pieces
- Sauté the spinach and broccoli in butter until it shrinks, but no more
- Slice the Cauliflower into bite-size pieces
- Parboil the cauliflower in lightly salted water for a few minutes
- Set aside
B. Preparing The Chicken
- Fry the bacon until crispy and cooked through
- Drain, and set aside in a bowl or on a plate
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips
- Add butter in the same frying pan with the remaining bacon fat
- Sauté the chicken and garlic
- Make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked by testing with a meat thermometer as above
- Set aside when the chicken is thoroughly cooked
C. Preparing The Sauce
- Add heavy whipping cream to the pan and let boil for a few minutes
- Add parmesan cheese, bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lower the heat and let simmer
D. Finishing Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Combine the vegetables, chicken, and sauce into the saucepan
- Stir until homogenous
- Place in serving bowl
- Garnish with additional parmesan cheese if desired
KETOGENIC ANALYSIS OF THIS CHICKEN ALFREDO KETO MEAL
Per 1 of 4 servings:
- Fat: 80 g, 57 %
- Protein: 50 g, 35%
- Net carbs: 11g, 8%
- (Fiber: 4g)
This delicious quick and easy Alfredo Chicken can now be easily enjoyed.
Every Caveman or Cavewoman should enjoy and snack on this delicious Keto Alfredo Chicken with the peace of mind that one has not destroyed one’s state of ketosis and health with a large amount of unhealthy carbohydrates/sugars plus dangerous oils such as vegetable oil.
And, further one will have the knowledge that this Alfredo Chicken is also a very healthy snack.
Every bite is health and longevity enhancing!
WHAT HAS ONE SACRIFICED?
In a word, “nothing” is sacrificed!
Because harmful high carbohydrate meals are notorious for causing a huge fat protecting response, one is NOT subjected to this bad effect.
One’s hormonal response to carbs/sugars will ensure that one’s belly fat enjoys and eats a non-Keto ordinary meal.
One’s belly will steal one’s high carb ordinary Alfredo Chicken as explained in How to Amazingly Lose Belly Fat With No Hunger.
This is why fat people get hungry even though they have a belly full of calories that they cannot use for energy.
One’s hormonal response to carbs/sugar drives fat into the body and prevents the body from releasing it for one’s energy supply.
Further, this is why ordinary Alfredo Chicken meals are equated with gaining weight and causing a fat belly increase.
BEAUTY OF THE QUICK AND EASY KETO CHICKEN
The beauty of this homemade Chicken Alfredo recipe is that it is quick and very easy.
It provides a recipe that fits the Keto diet and is extremely healthy whether one is enjoying The Best Keto Diet Plan for Beginners or otherwise.
This recipe delivers to one a delicious meal with nothing being sacrificed and with no exposure to the unhealthy carbs.
Also, discover What Are The Benefits Of Colloidal Silver For Health?
This is not Medical Advice. Nothing herein this article should be considered or used as any personal medical advice, and one should always consult with one’s personal Doctor before making any changes in one’s diet, routine or following any information given, suggested or provided herein. No Statements herein are approved by the FDA.
COMMENTS, CONCERNS, AND QUESTIONS PLEASE
Please advise any comments and/or questions you have regarding this post and site.
Also, what additional topics or subjects would you like to have covered in a future post?
Plus, via e-Mail, you can receive FREE HEALTH CARE CONSULTATION for your concerns/questions.
Ted, Founder of this Keto-Longevity.com Site
e-Mail: Ted <Keto.Longevity@gmail.com>
Your e-Mail will be answered in a prompt manner.
Twitter: Ted at Twitter